Featured Apps for December 14th
The holiday season is upon us! App Friday fans have a large selection of apps to browse at www.appfridayparty.com.
Please read the app descriptions and/or preview the apps before making them available in your home or classroom. Most deals revert back to regular pricing by 8pm US PST. If you like an app, please consider writing a review on iTunes.
I’m excited to see…
Regularly priced at $2.99, this math facts app is the third title from a Dad in California. Priced at $.99 for App Friday December 14th, it’s a multi-featured app with three learning modes. I really like the progress I’m seeing from this developer, and will be continuing to follow his new releases.
View more apps on the App Friday Download Center
Meet us LIVE on Facebook!
The kids’ app community will be gathering on the App Friday Facebook page throughout the day, with peak traffic at 10:00am Paris and San Francisco time. Come by to say hello and sample a few freebies.
So Much News To Share
The kids’ app community is bustling with news…
- NEW: The coin counting app from the folks who did Splash Math is topping the iTunes Charts.
- NEW: The famous storytelling app, Toontastic, came out with a Junior Pirate version just this week.
- Holiday Gift Guide: BlogHer contributing editor Shannon Rosa shares her app-related gift guide tips for families.
- Promotion: Kindertown’s blog is having a 12 days of gifts, highlighting a new developer every day.
- FREE: The Pro version of PreK Letters and Numbers (Spanish) is free through Saturday.
- PRESS: There was a media frenzy around the latest FTC report on mobile apps for kids, on the topic of disclosures and online privacy. Here is my perspective, plus a radio interview with NPR | KQED!
The Jellybean Tunes App Report
Volume 59 of the Jellybean Tunes App Report is another stunner! http://www.jellybeantunes.com/appreport.html
What’s new with you? If you have app news, please post the URL below. (Hint: when you enter the URL, completely delete the ”http://” or else the link will break. I’ll do my best to check your links for you.)