Welcome to App Friday, our weekly link exchange of family-friendly apps. I’ve been streamlining the App Friday posts to simplify the program. By clicking the links, you can read the app descriptions directly from the developer. Although I’m not interpreting each app for you, it ultimately helps us become self-reliant. Consumers learn how to decode the app store, developers focus on writing clear product information, and I have a chance at keeping the program going this summer when my kids are home. Thank you!
Clicking the links below will take you to the app description, which has more information about each app. Promotional pricing lasts until 8pm US PST Friday, unless extended by the developer.
- iLearnWith Planet Boing – FREE
- iLearnWith Poko Seasons & Weather – FREE
- iLearnWith the Mighty Jungle Animals – $.99
- iLearnWith Poko: Fun Counting and Addition – $.99
- iLearnWith Boing Ice Land Adventures – $.99
- iLuv Drawing People – $.99
- iLuv Drawing Animals – FREE
- Ann Can’t Sleep – $.99
- Elfishki and The Giant Cake – FREE
- Merry Cubes for iPad – FREE
- Merry Cubes for iPhone – FREE
Download parties are hosted on the App Friday Facebook page ==> http://www.facebook.com/AppFriday. These parties are an opportunity to interact directly with the developers who create the apps, while browsing app news and grabbing a few deals. Parties are hosted by developers in different parts of the world. Check out the http://www.timeanddate.com/ site for timezone conversions.
- 8:00 pm Sydney time [Kick Off Party hosted by Karen Robertson of Treasure Kai]
- 10:00 am San Francisco time [Download Party hosted by Madhavi of iLuvDrawing apps]
App & Tech News
- Choose My Food on Appbackr, a funding campaign to build an app for kids with food sensitivity issues
- What’s NEW in family-friendly apps? Volume 27 of the Jellybean Tunes App Report
- Peter Easdown, Dad With App, debuts on the MWA Banner
Add links to your favorite apps, blog posts, Facebook pages – or any link that covers family-friendly apps. Please include the app name (or page name) in the Link Title, your email, and a URL. Thanks for participating!